Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of PWI's Karmakaze Guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe
Karmakazee
Karmakazee
Chloe

Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made Empty
PostSubject: Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made   Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 am

This is Something i came up with a bit ago

Light

I am the light in the darkness, here to guide you and give you hope. I will help and encourage you through your darkest hours. Darkness will not touch you so long as i am here with you. Your guardian and your protector, i will never leave you. I shine like the sun in the day and the moon at night. I cannot be extinguished and i will never dissapear, i will always be there. Call apon me and i will help you when you need it the most.....

Dark

I am the Darkness in every human being. I will make you sad and depressed. I will make you anger and morn. I will shut out the light and give you loneliness. You will try to hide from me but i will always find you. I live in your mind at the back where your darkest thoughts are. I will hinder you and make you want to die. There is no escape from me for i am everywhere and i will not leave you alone.....

Back to top Go down
{KMK}Alha
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Alha

PostSubject: Re: Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made   Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:55 am

I like this.

Although..question...
Why does Darkness have to be bad?

Darkness is good if youre nocturnal, darkness is good if you want to hide, darkness is good if you want to sneak up on someone who cant see in the dark. Darkness is good for sleep.

Ya know..
And light can be bad...
it can be too intense and burn, reveal your location, and not let you sleep.
And I like my sleep..

But yeah, nice work.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Karmakazee
Karmakazee
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made   Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 am

In that context its refering to not the light n darkness as per say to Good and Bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made   Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made Empty

Back to top Go down

Poems u have written or have seen and watever u have made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmakaze :: Off topic :: Literature-
Jump to: