Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of PWI's Karmakaze Guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{KMK}Alha
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Alha

Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established) Empty
PostSubject: Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established)   Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:04 pm

A lack of established guild rules has allowed language, subjects, and behavior that some may consider inappropriate or offensive.
3 warning will be given before action is taken, immediate booting will be done if necessary.
If you feel that something isn't right or something is missing, just post below what rule you don't like or what rule you would like.

1. Respect authority. IE: Guild leader, Director, Marshals.
(We wield much power through the faction controls, you wouldn't want to make one of us mad and get booted or demoted out of anger)

2. Respect each other.
(If you cant get along with one or more people, if you choose to be be disrespectful to one or more people, its highly advised that you stop and find a way to get along or you will probably be booted faster than you can quit)

3. Profanity, Curse words.
(This kind of language can be considered offensive by some guild members and could lead to their quiting. Some words will still be tolerated, but certain words that start with F, S, B, W, H, A will not)

4. Racial or derogatory.
(This kind of language is highly offensive by some if not all guild members and could lead to their quiting. Inoffensive general terms such as black, white, Asian, Nigerian are completely acceptable, but certain words that start with N, C, R, S will not. Additionally, only 2 warning will be giving for these)

5. Sexual content.
(This kind of language or behavior can be offensive to some guild members and could lead to their quiting. PWI is not an M-rated game and many players are pre-teen. Certian words that start with P, V, C, D, A, T, B should not be used)

6. Spam
(Do not intentionally spam the guild chat with incomprehendable text. Random, unrelated outburst are acceptable to a degree)
Back to top Go down
{KmK}PTSA
Staff Admin ^^
Staff Admin ^^

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established)   Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Forgive me, Alha, for I have sinned.

Forgive me lord for I know not what I do T_T
Back to top Go down
kamuytripp
Karmakazee
Karmakazee
kamuytripp

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established)   Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 am

shall do boss man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established)   Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established) Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Guild Rules (Pre-Established)
Page 1 of 1