Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of PWI's Karmakaze Guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Lo everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galamgrithal

Galamgrithal

'Lo everyone Empty
PostSubject: 'Lo everyone   'Lo everyone EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:57 am

Hey all, I just joined Karma this week after Akyros got me to come back to PWI.

So, introductions huh, never was good at these things <_<

My in-game name is Galamgrithal; it's long I know, call me Galam if you want xD.

In the real world I am a 23yo student. Currently Attending university of Phoenix for a degree in Programming.

When I am not working on stuff for class I am playing games; lots of games. I am a gamer at heart and own a bunch of systems; Nintendo - Ps3. Most of them are not in use anymore or are taken out rarely. Although there are a few systems I don't own anymore, ask me and I might relive the horrors of my Xbox and Xbox 360 experiences with you.

I also run an entertainment network, I say entertainment because it has surpassed just gaming recently. We have a lot of stuff for you to look at, test, watch, and play; from private mmo servers to mods. I'll post some links up in relevent sections to some of our stuff.

Anyway, enough shameless promotion lol.

I like to read and write, been writting a series of stories for the past six years; which you can read on the LMP forums if your interested, and have a fetish for music.

Some of my favorite bands include, and this is a very small part of an ocean of artists: Incubus, His Infernal Majesty (HIM), Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Static-X, Linkin Park, The Offspring, Sum41, Breaking Benjamin, Rammstein, ICP (Insane Clown Posse), Eminem, Clawfinger, Metallica, Megadeth, Edguy, Hammerfall, and Iced Earth.

Some of my favorite books include the Harry Potter series, Redwall Abby series, Lord of the Rings, Eragon series, and , for those of you that may remember it, Blackhole (a VERY old book). Basically anything sci-fi or fantasy and I will probably read it.

I think Aky summed me up best, if you can think of anything computer or internet related I probably have done it at some point or another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lmpgames.com
{KMK}Alha
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Alha

'Lo everyone Empty
PostSubject: Lo Galam   'Lo everyone EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Lo, glad to see ya posted.

Im gonna check out that network.
Let me know when youre making a game, Im full of ideas. Simple games and detailed ones.
Back to top Go down
{KMK}Akyros
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Akyros

'Lo everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Lo everyone   'Lo everyone EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 pm

lol Awesome that you joined and posted.. Welcome to teh guild cheers
Back to top Go down
https://karmakaze.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

'Lo everyone Empty