Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of PWI's Karmakaze Guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

o.o ello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

o.o ello Empty
PostSubject: o.o ello   o.o ello EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Hey all I'm Sammy, (yall know me as S_kay), Well just a little bit about my self, my bm is one on my many alts and one that i will be playing a lot. alien <-- Surprised its an alien. Anyways... I have a 94 Cleric (Just leveled yesterday WOO!), a 67 veno, 36 sin, 23 psy, 17 wizzy, and my most recent one is my 27 bm. I love you and im loveing to so far.

Well just a little background info, uhm, im from Missouri (or mizzuri) whichever u perfer. Uh, I have one bratty sister who i always have to go afk for her and my mom. My dad sides with them all the time so im constantly in trouble and am in a grouchy mood alot Crying or Very sad But i try to keep that of the game lol!

Well im attending high school at the moment so im normally not on during the day unless im sick which i have been the past few days. Im 16, gunna be 17 on halloween... uhm i dunno what else to say. I have 1 dog and 1 cat. Gunner, who is a chocoate lab and Cozak (sounds like some kinda bitch control pill / antidepressant i know) who is a tabby cat and likes to attack people. I think i need a beware of cat sign, cause Gunner is afraid of Cozy.... oops im off topic again.

I love to sing and write and draw and love this game, been playing since it came out cheers

Uh... my brother in game is bm_tiger, i met him when we were both on our mains when he was in Warriors i believe and i was in either... NcN or DarkVoid i forgot which... or maybe it was HighClass, i dunno. Ive been in lot of guilds with my main... DarkVoid being the first then it fell, then HighClass started by my in game twin, then some random guilds, then Tempted that i led with my veno, NcN took in my cleric and helped me out, some major crap happened in NcN and i help went into a few different guilds, was in 4Horseman for awhile, then the first guild i was ever in with tiger immorta1s, that guild was a lot of drama so i followed tiger to a guild that i forgot its name... (one that a friend of his lead and then he lead it and then his wife led it then tiger did then prof did again, so confuseing) Then i left there and tiger kinda floated around guilds and i did the same and went guildless for awhile. But! a friend of mine made a guild and i helped make that guild level 3 and filled it up and then it fell when the leaders were both 'takeing breaks' and i kinda kicked everyone outta guild and ran for certain reasons, left DarkHawks and went with tiger in Zodian where there was a lot of drama and i was in there when they got land and stuff then the leader became a total dick and we all left. SO! that puts my main in Crush.

Now on a little side note, im still trying to recover from this but about a month ago i was hacked, they took all my gear, fash, veno pets, pretty much everything i had. No so still trying to recover from that and talking to GMs and stuff and well yeah.

Thats just a little bit (or a lotta bit, sorry its so much lol! ) about me. If u need anything just ask... uh... last minute notes im trying to get my cleric to 100 then its bm all the way so she can farm mats for my lowbie characters.

Thank you for listening, well reading this extremely long and boring introduction! cheers ITS OVER WOO!

elephant santa rendeer albino bounce cat pig drunken

ok im really done now...or... am i.... affraid
Back to top Go down
{KMK}Alha
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Alha

o.o ello Empty
PostSubject: WOOOOOO!   o.o ello EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:24 pm

That was LOOOOOONNNG.

Just kidding, not that long if its interesting and people dont mind reading, I dont mind.
Mines long too, lol. But now you've got me beat... =/
Im glad that you provided all that information, it will be useful.

And you sure do like smileys.. Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

o.o ello Empty
PostSubject: Re: o.o ello   o.o ello EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:37 pm

lol yeah. i I love you my smileys. normally my main isnt caught dead without tigers or monkeys but now my friend got me stupid hero smileys >.< Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
{KMK}Akyros
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Akyros

o.o ello Empty
PostSubject: Re: o.o ello   o.o ello EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:26 pm

A hardy welcome to the guild and great introduction...enjoyed reading, especially cause im reading during one of my boring college classes lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://karmakaze.forumotion.com
Sammy

o.o ello Empty
PostSubject: Re: o.o ello   o.o ello EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 pm

lol! well at least im more exciting than a college class... ill take that as a compliament...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

o.o ello Empty
PostSubject: Re: o.o ello   o.o ello Empty

Back to top Go down

o.o ello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmakaze :: Off topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: