Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of PWI's Karmakaze Guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Y'all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlbinoFox

Hey Y'all Empty
PostSubject: Hey Y'all   Hey Y'all EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 am

Hey everybody. To start off my name in real life is Shane. A lot of people call me Sean. Shane, Sean same thing so I let them call me by either name. My main is Chloey in the game but I haven't played her in a while. Sydnee is my alt but I play her more which probably makes her my main. I have a sister who used to play this game but quit. Not a lot has happened to me yet on this game. I never do get into the PKing on online games or the guild wars so I don't have much experience in that kinda stuff. Trying to start so I can get an idea of what it's like so I know what I'm doing when it comes to these types of games. An online game that I play on the Xbox 360 is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I am the best at that game which is why I enjoy it, otherwise I wouldn't play it because there are always people trying to one up each other and the players hack and mod like no other. I have been playing this game lately on my new Alienware laptop. Don't mean to rub it in. *COUGH* jk! I have a dog. He's a maltese, a little bigger than a Chihuahua. He's really cute because of his size. It's as big as he's gonna get. His name is Brodie. That's it about me. That's all I can really think of.
Back to top Go down
{KMK}Akyros
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Akyros

Hey Y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Y'all   Hey Y'all EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:28 pm

WELCOME WELCOME!!! Glad to see ur post was interesting......Should of had a ps3 so i can totally pwn u!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://karmakaze.forumotion.com
AlbinoFox

Hey Y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Y'all   Hey Y'all EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:28 pm

I am planning on buying a PS3 sometime, so you'll have plenty of time for pwning me later! haha! Do you play Modern Warfare 2?
Back to top Go down
{KMK}Akyros
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Akyros

Hey Y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Y'all   Hey Y'all EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm

yea i used to..havent had much time to jam since school started
Back to top Go down
https://karmakaze.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hey Y'all Empty