Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of PWI's Karmakaze Guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wutangwarrio

wutangwarrio

The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra Empty
PostSubject: The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra   The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Our Story starts in the heart of an unforgiving on the story of a great wrrior named Zangarra Zang hails from the warrior race of Ensuru many lightyears from earth.Ensurus tribes are located on a sun in the vast edges of the universe there are three tribes the Dolomo,Passivo,and the great mastivomatsu the warrior tribe of wich Zang hails from and now let the adventure begin.Zangs homeworld has been under threat from the magsastsu for 11 years now and fear of the strain on the planet causing an armeggedon that would wipe out the whole universe for if Ensuru were to explode the super nova would eliminate everything in its path.Zang has been honed since birth to weild special abilities no other warrior on his planet ever dreamed with the spirit of a samurai, the skill of a master assasin with the abilities of his people the phoenix race and that of a high powered devil but even with these skills can he save the fate of his people from being massacred by the magsastsu.Our hero`s day started like any other he was training on the anceint battlefeild of Ensurus maintown stamatsu teaching the next generation skills they will need on the battlefeild from reverting to the human birdlike creatures they start life as to swordplay.Well well Wutang youve certainly grown over the last 100 hundred years your skills are remarkable said Zangara as he laid a swift slice for Tangs face.I could sy the same for you Zang but i would be lying i know your holding back your true power if i might ask when do you intend to show me the skills you have been working on out in the feild as he laid a slice for Zangs throat. he was suprised to see his slash connected and was in shock as Zang fell to the ground with a thud,NOOOO! he screamed please Zang I didnt mean it....But to late Zang was pouring blood and laying writhing in pain and agony but as soon as he seemed to draw his last breath his body rose into the air and spun in a half circle and decintegrated to nothing but a single ash.Confused Tang ran back to the town to fetch someone to help him understand this but as he ran back he heard a familliar voice speak to him dont worry Tang look and before he knew it Tang was staring at the warrior he had thought he just killed.Zang said, I didnt think it would be that easy did you, Tang was confunded how did u do that he asked.Zang said you asked to see one of the skills ive been working on say hello to rebirth and he smiled only problem is it takes so much of my energy i can only acheive it once per day now.Tang was mesmerised at what he had just witnessed and scared so you truly have been gifted with skills even our race cant imagine wow Zang your so strong.Zang turned to Tang and said you can be this strong one day to you just have to train yourself past your limits and i beleive the skill i just used would be within our whole races reach if theyd just train theyre spiritual side they must be one with themselves spirit and mind to control theyre ki.Tang says can u show me the burning ball trick once more, Zang smiled in agreement put his hands together and almost instantly a ball of red flaming energy appeared Tang loved this trick you could see the amusement sprouting on his face then just as it had appeared it vanished back into Zang.I cant wait ill work on that trick as long as it takes me till i master my ki Zang and maybe even one day ill beat you, Zang laughed yeah one day maybe lets go eat something you must be tired and together they traveresed back into town.

End the next part will arrive shortly gotta build some suspense btw the more people that request me to write the next part the quicker itll happen
Back to top Go down
{KmK}Tsuki_K♥
100 Points//Staff Admin
100 Points//Staff Admin
{KmK}Tsuki_K♥

The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra   The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Wewt Go Tangy Very Happy i liked it ^_^ cant wait for the next part jocolor
Back to top Go down

The Zang Diaries A short Novel By Zangarra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmakaze :: Off topic :: Literature-
Jump to: