Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Karmakaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of PWI's Karmakaze Guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss Man here. Alha.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{KMK}Alha
Respect me or else...
Respect me or else...
{KMK}Alha

Boss Man here. Alha. Empty
PostSubject: Boss Man here. Alha.   Boss Man here. Alha. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 pm

I guess Im the boss, for now...Of course I dont mind it if nobody else minds it.
But if you have a problem with being the boss, just say so, Im sure we can work something out...
*Securely ties boot laces*

Im going to be honest, I probably shouldnt be the "boss" for many of reason.
Although, I will do my best to make this guild thrive and prosper while I am the "boss".

My name, whos knows what it is. Im a man of many names, a person who chooses what name he chooses to be.
Maybe I'll call myself Green Bear next. But in game, I am Alha. You can call me Al if u'd like.

Currently Im 21, attending college. Although on a short leave due to some jobs I did during the summer.
Im a part time job seeker, but I try to get full time when I can. I will be restarting classes soon. August 23rd.
If youre wondering what Im in college for. Im getting a 2-year degree in Criminal Justice- Law Enforcement.
But thats actually my fallback career. My actual intentions are to be eligble for Officer Candidate School (O.C.S) in the United States Marine Corps (U.S.M.C) and enter the military as an elisted officer, 2nd Lutentant. Maybe 1st Lutentant!
And make a career of the military, retire as a high ranking officer around 40. Then maybe join a police force.

Yeah, thats me for now. Ooo...my boots are steel toe.

Last edited by {KMK}Alha on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I saw an extra t in one of my words. Unacceptable.)
Back to top Go down

Boss Man here. Alha.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmakaze :: Off topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: